SoC in a Box
WatchTower S.M.A.R.T 365 offers SoC in a Box with integrated SIEM, Vulnerability Assessment, Intrusion Detection, Behavioural Monitoring, DLP, Incident Response and Forensics. It involves automated detection of threats using SIEM, Intrusion Detection & endpoint Data Leakage Prevention with 24×7 analysis and support by Security experts.
WatChTower S.M.A.R.T 365 is a Managed Security Service offering that can handle all your Cyber Security needs using Remote Infrastructure Management with a starting price of AED 5,000 per month (with incident response & 24/7 support).
To initiate the engagement, we typically deploy a secure WatchTower365 appliance in the customers premises. Details of the appliance and its capabilities are shared with client to ensure understanding and transparency. Throughout the period of operation, below key deliverables will be provided to the customer:
- Asset Discovery
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Intrusion Detection
- Endpoint Detection & Response
- SIEM & Log Management
- Behavioral Monitoring
- Ransomware Detection & Response
- Security & Compliance Reporting
- Network Monitoring
- Data Leakage Prevention
In addition to these deliverables, we also conduct Vulnerability and Penetration Testing (VAPT) every 6 months during the SoC engagement to ensure that measures put in place are truly effective and can evolve as risks evolve. Our experience has shown that clients have benefitted greatly from partnering with us both in terms of financial/business security and intellectual property safety.
As a Managed Security Service, WatchTower S.M.A.R.T 365 delivers a proactive managed cybersecurity solution. This is much more than Software as a Service and goes well beyond mere “alerting”. Watchtower S.M.A.R.T 365 brings together Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Network Security Monitoring, Endpoint Monitoring, DLP, Audit Assistance, and Business Intelligence, making them operate as a single system. Further, in a time when threat landscape evolves and become sophisticated, it is not enough for your Cybersecurity to be “just functional,” it needs to be constantly aware and intelligent. In other words, it needs to be SMART and Watchtower S.M.A.R.T 365 aims to offer SMART 365 services.
- Secure :- Constant & comprehensive cybersecurity
- Monitor :- Efficient & reliable threat monitoring & detection
- Alert :- Prompt and precise Threat reports
- Respond :- Timely response to incidents
- Troubleshoot :- Triage, investigate & reports
The SIEM platform provides real-time correlation of events generated from network security controls. Our security gurus will explain what SIEM is (and isn’t) and how to get up and running with it quickly and painlessly.
This process is a business process that enables you to remain in business. Specificall
y is a collection of procedures aimed at identifying, investigating and responding to potential security incidents in a way that minimizes impact and supports rapid recovery.
DATA LEAKAGE PREVENTION
An integrated Data Leakage Prevention solution that uses behavior analytics and employee monitoring to prevent data leakage and insider threats. It minimizes the loss and theft of critical business data through customized access policies by providing real-time feed of data that’s been sent out on a daily basis. It creates a controlled environment for information outflow on various channels and portable devices. The application is also designed to prevent access to unauthorized removable media devices, websites and applications. All monitoring and control are done directly at the endpoint level.
A complete and comprehensive approach to forensics is essential to any investigation. Using the most advanced cloning techniques to recover all forms of digital evidence, we accurately recreate past events so that you can take the appropriate action.
- A dedicated Security Operations Center (SOC) for threat intel, monitoring, and forensics
- Access to our security Experts 24/7 (365 days a year)
- Disciplined documentation and execution of Incident -response plans
- Comprehensive offering involving expertise across SIEM, IDS, and VAS
- Complete and concise reports, and recurring reviews with management
- Controlled Opex costs (no increases) for three years
- No staffing-related costs like recruiting, hiring, or training
- Early identification and mitigation of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs)
- Root cause analysis and forensics at no extra cost.
- Complete and comprehensive forensic investigations.